Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:08 AM
rgildoss
Regular 'Geeker

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
I'm getting my 4th Mogul Wednesday or Thursday, they're still only offering me a $50 account credit if I get a Pro. They were going to swap me, then went back on it and told me to just replace it again. "Maybe the third time will be the charm" is what he told me. And this was somebody in their executive care. So, good luck with asking for that. Maybe you'll get luckier than I did at least.

this is just crazy ...why keep doing this?? just send a brand new one or swap for a new moddel ... i have recived 3 diffrent ones since last Thursday and they are sending me another one again .... we gona keep doing this till i get a new one with no problems or they give me a HTC Touch Pro...
I guess if your a VIP customer, you dont have these problems but for the rest of us sheep ..this is what we get ..PFFFT!!!!!