View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 AM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got IT!!!!! HTC Touch Pro for spint from Best buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobiwan View Post
I got the phone from BB for $299.99, no activation fee on a new 2 year. Called Sprint because I couldn't remember my pin while setting up the new contract in store and the Sprint rep gave me a random $50 account credit. Then, after coming home and finding out about the 20% discount, I went back to BB the next day, showed them the ad, and they credited me the 20% off of the $299 figure. I've also mailed the $100 rebate form and original receipt to Sprint. But I don't really expect to get that because if I do, it means I would end up having gotten the phone for just under $100 dollars, all said and done.

I also found out that because of my employer, I qualify for a 22% discount off of the monthly plan price. I shopped around, and I find Sprint's plan prices to be the lowest among the major carriers.
MIR only applies to Sprint purchases from what I understand and a copy of the invoice has to be included.