View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 AM
nttdemented
Regular 'Geeker

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Running smoothly for now, started synching at 7am with Exchange with no issues.

The random volume issues are still present in the Audio Manager. At least I found out by accident what triggers this problem exactly. Its not receiving a call or making a call, its when you unplug the "headset" and plug it back in (not the headset perse, I use the Audio Adapter that was included in the box to hook it up to my car's AUX) the volume of the player goes up ridiculously and starts clipping like mad. Forcing me to either call into voicemail and hang up (solves the problem) or lowering the system volume to about 3 or 4 bars.

Anyways, that problem has been present in almost every ROM, Juicy's 2.6 seems to be less sensitive to this issue. The only other issue I've noticed for now is that TF3D randomly restarts itself sometimes when I'm playing around with it. Haven't pin pointed if its a specific action but I have gotten the problem randomly.