Old 10-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Deggree
N00b

Deggree is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Deggree
Arrow 1rst Time Flasher LOL

OMG I just for the first time flashed a custom rom....My mogul isn't even finished booting yet. There it goes, I finally worked up the guts to do it...I don't consider myself a noob but I'm no vet or coder either. I can follow instructions pretty well though. Anyway I just wanna thank EVERYBODY and I do mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has contributed to the aid of anyone with a question or problem on this site, and of course the alien like minds over at xda as well. There's a lot of individuals I could name but I'd like to point out one person in particular and that's my main man BOO...LOL although I've never communicated with you direct on this site your information and willingness to help has helped me to be a successful phone junkie. And you always have a great attitude which is HIGHLY appreciated. For those wondering I flashed to DCD's 3.2 rom I really wanted to try No's Pre3 but it seems that it has some bluetooth issues and I use my S9's all day everyday LOL..(I apologize if that info is incorrect or if I've misread posts) Overall my main motivation for flashing to a custom rom is because given the fact that I won't be able to afford a Touch Pro when it comes out due to other financial obligations I've been really into the Manilla TF2D...But as we all know memory is not the moguls strong suit and my manilla ran like crap. And to top it off the youtube app was just not happening I tried everything...What I did notice is that most people who had it working on the mogul were running a custom rom. And so here we are at the setup screen for DCD's 3.2 I've officially taken the plunge And I owe my confidence to all the greats here at PPCGEEKS.com Many Thank You's and many more to come...On a side note I'd like to get the Manilla thing down this time I just want the standard Black theme with the digital clock and youtube working hopefully this custom rom will help with the youtube app but I can't remember where exactly to install the black manilla files. I tried unzipping to the windows folder but it's still blue I did it once before I just can't remember how any help would be greatly appreciated. (Do you remember the first time you flashed to a custom rom or Unlocked your phone did it brick were you scared or did you leave it to the cosmos praying that you did everything right like I did share your story and your thank yous..Till next time PEEEEEACE -3rd-