View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:32 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/21/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
new task for you, and you might enjoy this one this time. I found a way you can do 4000 manual file drags. haha no i am kidding. A new version of music ID was posted on XDA. this one is 1.3.16 without the 3 day trial.

Enjoy.
Who actually keeps the same rom on their device? I think I went 4 days once...

OEM_MusicID_1_3_16_QVGA-by-lepsyfou_eng................Music ID v1.3.16 (onefile-wonder, I'm marking it green...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
Oh ok gotcha, I understand, I thought this might be it.
Hey great work once again thanks a lot!
The difference being the new one I was playing with all the xml commands in the option.xml. And another update is coming, a new m2dc that allows changing the softkeys is out and today I need to fix theme #19 as well...But thanks, glad you like it!