View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:55 PM
princelton
N00b

princelton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

ok I am convinced, I want one.... I do have a couple of questions to hold me over for a while till I can come up with the Touch Pro Flow lol...
first off, I am imagining that the tv out "should" work like a PC tv out, in that what is normally displayed on the screen would now [or also] be displayed on the "tv".....
couldn't it them be possible to use the tv out function>into the video in on a car stereo equiped with a monitor.... my questions are
A: will this work #2: does the TP support audio out with this and what formfactor is the cable (s-video, rca component, ect) and D: would it talk some kind of special program to get the stereo's touchscreen to control the ppc programs.... tomtom, phone, sprint tv, etc.... and finally it seems like everyone is having to start over..... will the program cabs I have saved on my micro sd work on the tp? tomtom, us maps, gps switch, total system commander etc not work anymore, or just the htc and mogul specific customizations....?? thanx all!
whoops almost forgot... I keep reading about people taking phones back..... am I missing something, some cool loophole perhaps? I am on my 3rd mogul ins replacment of a 6700, but like the rest of us, have been slighted all along, and am truly a victim.....

Last edited by princelton; 10-29-2008 at 12:01 AM.