View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:23 PM
badboy8813
VIP Member

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Heating Issues Explained?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc View Post
Here Is A Tidbit I Think You Guys That Just Got Your Diamond Might Like To Know, I Called Sprint being That My Phone is Having The Heat Issue As Well, When I Spoke To The Technical Assistance Team They Told Me That They Had No Documented Issues With Heat On The Touch Diamond, And They Told Me That I Needed To Take It To A Sprint Store. I Explained To Them That The Nearest Store Was 30 Miles Away And That I Didnt Get Off Work Till After The Store Closed Anyways And They Transferred Me To Account Services. When They Picked Up My Call, They Said That They Had Multiple Documentations Of The Issue And Being That It Is A Known Issue I Can Swap My Diamond For Either Another Diamond Or A Pro, So Now On November 2nd I Will Have A Touch Pro Sitting In My Hands, Just Figured The Guys Just Getting Their Phones Might Want To Look Into This. The 30 Day Swap Thing Wasnt A Problem Either As It Is A Known Problem, I Had My Phone For 35 Days.
i like the sound of this
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2