View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 06:25 PM
gbm85
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

gbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well, the hard reset fixed it. Unfortunately, I'm not going to keep the Broadcom stack. The hands-free profile is horrible. Neither the phone app nor Voice Command recognize that a handsfree is attached. The HF does not work at all if you uncheck "Standard Audio" in the BT Manager, and even then the only way to get VC announcements is to set it to announce through BT "if available." On phone calls, the microphone does not work and the HF speaker only works for a few seconds before cutting out. And while the HF is connected, after the first time audio is routed to it, no audio comes out of the phone speaker even if the audio gateway is closed.

I appreciate the work you've put into this, helmi, and I know that porting is a very difficult process. I'll be happy to test further revisions, but I cannot keep this as my main BT stack until the HF works at least as well if not better than the MS stack.