View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:34 PM
finberg
N00b

finberg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
Ahh the website is back up, I wonder what happened? But as for the news:

Sprint is pushing for release to telesales on Oct 30th, as they stated this is only a estimate but this what there pushing for, there were also discussing doing halloween release due to it would be a on friday. Now I asked why this is only a estimate and it was explained the projected date and offical date is NOV 2. Now I did ask would this include EVP orders and that is also in discussion. Basicilly to put it simple Sprint is pushing for early telesales release but they will not make anything offical nor will they provide a striaght answer.

Now the good thing is this information can change at anytime which means the next conference call tonight could mean they decided, as of right now there still in discussion, reason behind it is due to quanity of the phone, There are still orders on delay. As far as I can see quanity of the phone is still in mid to high range but I can see there point.

Now when will stores receive the phone? This is where it got a little touchy. From what sprint had explained they also expected stores to have the phone by Nov.2 most should have already received the Demo models and Displays. Now they explained its possible for delay on this due to quanity but this would only be for the sprint stores not telesales.

I do have a few more conference calls with them this week and I am still going to push for a striaght answer! ( I'm also awaiting my EVP order), so I will keep us all updated.
Thanks for the update. Have you done any more updates to TP's? My nearest BB said they were getting another shipment "this week" but didn't know when. He did put me on a wait list...sure would be nice to use that 20% off coupon before 11/1.