View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Possible defect or similiar on everyone elses

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post
lol its funny that you mention this, I noticed this on my phone yesterday morning. but so far it hasn't been a issue for me.... and when I push it down it stays flush for a while, as long as it doesn't worsen and fall off or something lol im fine with it. It's definitely not as noticeable in person as it is in some of these pictures (I love my camera lol) p.s: the diamond doesn't appear to have this problem, my uncles is absolutely flush.

I anticipated when i got this phone that it would have little quirks, that's a chance I was willing to take just to get it first. but so far im really pleased with it.
thats the condition my first diamond was in too... i wanted to return it for warranty as the buttons didn't work correctly because of this. i dont findany problem with returning the device if its physically defective. if you payed for it you deserve to have it 100% pristine condition out of the box. period.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!