Old 10-28-2008, 06:10 AM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: Encountering Other Titan Users

hahaha... i work as customer service for a cell phone company, i get 3 types of callers.

1) the funny thing is, lots of parents buy these phones for thier 9-11 year old kid. and they can't afford the data plan. considering they never used the internet on thier 2005 rzr phones. they come to wonder why they hell do they have a $3500 bill. i have to spend 20 mins letting them know the difference between thier phone and a pda phone. the response i ussually get... i don't get why they just can't go on myspace on the home computer?

2) the one's that bought the phone bc it looks cool, but just uses it for the phone functionality. (not even txting...) and i spend 40 mins telling them the endless possibilites of just getting a data plan.

and 3) the wanna be geekers, who talk about how impossible it is for the one guy from (the movie) vantage point, able to kill a public figure w/ his palm 650. by controlling everything from turning on the fan, to controlling a gun. I tell them, I can turn on my A/c w/ my phone... turn on my computer, tv, reciever... set up my dvr at home while at the dmv. and even keep papers down on a windy day w/ it! just to sell an unlimited friggin plan.
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.