View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Sprint Touch Pro owners... what don't you like about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
No wonder HTC doesn't take design advice from forums because some of you people are never satisfied.

Before the TP, everyone hated the Mogul, now the TP is out, you have people saying how awesome the Mogul was/is, and how they're going back to it..... lol
exactly, go back in the mogul forums and read what we all said about it(i had a few of them)...."not enough memory, camera sucks, too bulky, blah blah this, blah blah that".

guys, u all know the nature of the beast when it comes to windows mobile. Its not like WM6.1 changed anything, HTC just put it inside of a much much more capable and stylish package, and took care of all these issues we whined and cried about. The Diamond and Pro are hella upgrades to the Touch and Mogul.

I cant believe someone said VGA has "too many pixels". DUde, have u compared the screens on the Diamond/Pro versus QVGA?? your smoking right?

Man, you couldnt pay me to go back to an original Touch or Mogul. I mean come on, these PPC phones ARE NOT without issues. We all know that. Some people are NEVER satisfied

-And yes, you can get the PRO from best buy, they are not carrying the diamond, but are carrying the Pro. A guy came into our store today, i took pics of it with my diamond. I dont think well be getting them in stores anytime soon

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

Last edited by Success100; 10-27-2008 at 11:12 PM.