View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:43 PM
hibby50
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: My opinions/questions/issues/wants and needs after about 24 hours of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawxx View Post
Today screen. If you go Start>Settings>Today>Items you'll notice all the things you can add to your today screen. If you're familiar with the Mogul you know selecting more items will simply add them. In the Touch Pro today screen you are able to scroll up and down, as if you could ad more items. However, it doesn't allow you to do so. I specifically tried to ad "device lock". If, in the Items menu, you DEselect TouchFlo 3D, and then select other items it'll revert to a Mogul looking today screen WITH the items you wanted. My point is I'd like to ad some of my old familiar features with the new, snazzy, TouchFlo but it seems I am forced to choose. And Decice Lock is useful for pocket users, so what gives?
-Justin
use second today and assign it to long press talk