View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Sprint Touch Pro owners... what don't you like about it?

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm seemingly one of the minority from the Mogul camp who thinks the mogul is an even bigger pile of junk after receiving a touch pro.

Me, it would take a lot to get me to give up my touch pro. They seem to have gotten everything right. I do kind of miss the status LEDs and scroll wheel (and never wanted them gone before), but I do feel it is a much better looking device without them. And all in all, my status led just flashed orange before when I had messages, and now the dpad ring flashes, so I get the same functionality, just better looking.

I'm very happy. I don't feel 288MB is too much, I feel it is more than enough right now, which provides great upgradability later. I feel VGA is great for the screen, I don't have any issues with battery life, scrolling in apps/google maps. I have gotten used to the lack of hardware buttons quickly, and don't really miss them.

Also, I'm glad that the haters seem to have died down some, at least I can read more on these forums without having to deal with people who have never even touched the phone before *****ing about it.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.