View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Zenoran
Regular 'Geeker

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Verizon Crippled the Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
Yes you are correct, and that is also in discussion, verizon did not cripple the device we have for the test model, it uses a 7501a chipset But verizon still states that the device planned will have the 7500 chipset. But when I discuessed this with verizon on a conference call eariler the past week and due to the high consumer base and popularity of the phone they take the time with FCC approvel and may not cripple the device, But this is only in discussion and not be approved for planing or design. But I will check later this week to see.
interesting info... I'm more concerned with the RAM difference because that might make the difference of it's going to viably be upgradable to wm7 when it ever comes out...

I just can't believe they would crippled HARDWARE... and this drastically.. I mean WOW... we all know they crippled software/os but hardware now too?! If that's the case I'm def paying the fee to cancel vzw I'm sick of their crap.