View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:08 PM
blazin-asian
Regular 'Geeker

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
hmm idunno anymore... I went from the mogul to the diamond with plans to jump on over to the TP when it FINALLY got to sprint stores... but now i'm REALLY considering staying put with the diamond...

The only things i'd be sacrificing are:

The hard KB - the stock HTC has been wonderful to me so I cant see a need for it anymore...
LED flash - this i will miss but not at the expense of the size and weight difference i'm addicted to from working with the Diamond for 2 weeks.
Removable storage - with 4 gigs onboard in the diamond i'm good... i never even filled up the sd that was bundled with my mogul...
TV-out - I was infatuated with the thought of this feature until i really thought about how much i would actually utilize it. At first it would be a novelty for me...but not an everyday feature... so again i'm not losing my staying put in this regard.
The extra bundled apps that come witht the TP - in about five days I'll have cabs for that stuff lol cause this community is so awesome! no issue here.

So i think i just made up my mind... I NEVER thought i could get along without the slide KB... now i almost cant imagine going back...
i used my Diamond for about 3 weeks and text/emailed a LOT during that time to try and get used to the kb. i noticed a lot of errors and having to go back and correct and the fact that the on screen kb took up half the screen annoyed me too.

as for TV out, i believe some people over in the Diamond section are working on getting that function to work.