View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Why Verizon Crippled the Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
I hate speculation... I wish Verizon would just let the cat out of the bag or all of us who are dieing to get the touch pro are going to jump ship and go to ATT or Sprint.

So far it looks like vzw is going to cripple their device with RAM, CPU, and gps lockdown... also NO IDEA when it's going to get released... not looking too good for people who want to upgrade and I'm honestly considering paying cancellation fee to hop on sprint of vzw version is gonna be half as good I might as well, right?
Most of the specs for verizon aren't speculation. the fcc has already approved that device for most of the specs people have seen. So basically if they're going to change the specs they are going to have to get another fcc approval, who knows when this phone will come out then.