View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:29 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

I had the white clock but it would not change into the smaller clock when i tried to view the appointments and stuff on the today screen... so i uninstalled it....
but I guess that's ok considering how everyone I know with a diamond has the white clock... shoot even the display units at the sprint store has the white clock installed on it lol... I keep mentioning diamond because I haven't seen another touch pro besides mines in person yet... that is if you don't include the gsm demo phone they had at bestbuy mobile, which was even nicer looking in person might I add... even tho it wasn't a real phone...

I also have that random wallpaper software installed.... but i have it disabled because i only intend to enable it when i want to show it to my friends who like and request things like that...

Last edited by gxnext; 10-27-2008 at 05:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.