View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 10:18 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkustom View Post
the pic is being sent.. for some reason it just shows in our inbox.. i updated the picturemail with the new cab and it still does it... I do know the the pics are being sent though..
This happened to me last night and I had to call sprint to fix it. 1st see if you can log into the sprint picture mail website. I had a error saying my # wasn't a valid Sprint #. Once that got fixed and I was able to log in, I still couldn't send pictures, I was like WTF! When I called tech support they made me update my username in the ##3282#. After that all I did was hit update profile and BAM! 6 pictures left my inbox and went to where it needed to go. Before the picture just stayed there and in the properties it says "Trys was like 6 times", so you may need to update your user profile is all since you already updated the cab like I had done as well. Hope this helps!
This post has been thanked 2 times.