Thread: Pro Payment?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Pro Payment?

I paid 314.00 with Tax, but I need to go back tommorow because they forgot to apply the 20 percent off for being a rewards zone member.

The thing is....I was not eligible for an upgrade. I opened my account in March of 08, so I am not eligible for anything. Yet somehow, I got the 2 yr renewal pricing. I almost screamed when she told me the price, but I just kept my cool and said "That looks about right". Its why I missed the fact they they didnt apply the 20 percent off....I just wanted to get it in my hands and out of that store

Edit: Went back to Best Buy today, and they refunded me $62 and change for the missed 20 percent discount.
-------

Edit 2: Sprint just honored a promise to credit my account $50.00 after I buy the pro. So total paid is 202.00

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!

Last edited by DaPeeps; 10-29-2008 at 12:12 PM.