View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 07:52 PM
holo
Halfway to VIP Status

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro owners... what don't you like about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
well as its been said if the lack of buttons is one of the biggest complaints, then its one pretty good device if thats all that can be said.

I just dont get the big "button" issue, is it that much more of a detriment to tap start and click IE? Or tap the top left of the screen to get the windows menu instead of the key? I just dont get the HUGE issue mogul users make it to be. I have everything in my start menu, one click away, that you had on the mogul hard buttons (IE, camera, Comm manager, etc). Less buttons=less mechanical pieces to break too.

Youll all survive the extra screen tap or 2 for all the benifits you get out of this device in terms of screen and hardware, i promise
Agreed, touchflo3d makes things pretty easy and quick to get to as well. The hard buttons I am finding are unnecessary and I am getting used to not having them.

The only buttons I miss are the soft key buttons. Sometimes apps go into fullscreen and expect you to press a softkey to exit out of this mode. Haven't run into any major problems because of this though, but I wish there was a way (maybe there is something I am missing?).

Last edited by holo; 10-26-2008 at 07:54 PM.