View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 06:32 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Have those of you with the speaker issue tried the audiopara3.csv sticky?
Did wonders for my TP and my GF's Diamond.... Just try it... It doesn't take that much time!

My post in another thread I'm having issue's with.

Quote:
One thing that gets annoying is the bubble messages/ notification. Like if you have the alarm go off, you have to hit the top, it gives you the notification to choose, you then hit the alarm, the alarm bubble then comes out, and from there you can tell it to be dismissed. A little annoying, I'm sure it can be tweaked. Also, the T9 could use some help. I would love it if someone in a ROM release had it go back to the old way like the Moguls had it so it didn't slow down my typing or substitute my words for a wrong one.
Also, anyone know how to get Opera to display in desktop mode? I see the option for mobile mode, but with that checked off, everything seems to be only working in mobile mode. The Opera mini I had on my Mogul I could swap between the 2 so I'm wondering if any of you guys found a way to adjust that....

Last edited by LilRico; 10-26-2008 at 06:36 PM.