View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:11 AM
Edwood
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Stock Screen Protector a Major PITA to install

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Just tried mine and got it on fine starting from the bottom. However, the bottom right hand corner is just slightly out of allignment causing an air bubble.

I had a Martin Fields on mine which I've loved on past PPCs (Moguls, Treos, etc). Didn't work so great on this phone and caused the screen not to register all stylus or finger taps. Stock one doesn't seem to have that issue.
As much as I love Martin Fields overlays, they are simply too thick for touch screens. You could always do the input force registry hack to make the touch screen a lot more sensitive, though.

I think I'm just going to leave my Touch Pro nekkid. Unless I can find a few stock screen protectors cheap and get lucky one of the times. I have some left over liquid from the craptastic Invisible Shield I bought before, so I might try the wet method next time. If there is a next time, that is.