View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 11:26 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Sprint Touch Pro owners... what don't you like about it?

that hddsdasdd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
My feelings exactly. I've decided to stick with the Mogul, and keep ordering replacements as needed, until the right thing comes along. Enjoy your phones, folks. Maybe I'll see you on the forum for the next great thing (or back in the Mogul forum from time to time, or here out of curiousity), but for now, I don't see this as a net gain. I don't think I'd take a TP in an even trade at this point, since I don't want to have to start dealing with patches and fixes all over again. I've have them all done for almost a year on the Mogul, and every time I need a replacement unit, I just restore my backup, and I'm good to go. It was fun and challenging going through it once, I just don't want to do it again, though.
I'm sorry, but there's just no way in Hell I'd go back to my mogul. I have done basically everything, from going to every DCD ROM, loading the recent radio's, to updating all the HardSPL that came out there's no way the Mogul, in its best ROM/ Radio can get even close to what a TP can out of the box. I will admit, there's a few things that annoy me, the LED notifications is one of them, and some of the buttons missing, but after 2 days I have already gotten used to the new set-up and am doing bigger things. in 2 days there's been big developments that took months to come out with in the Mogul. Some of the big names have learned a lot with the Mogul that it is easy to do things such as ROM, Radio and Hard SPL updates for this phone. I can only see this phone getting better as I'm so happy with it now, it's not even funny. I have yet to have to do a soft reset because the phone became unresponsive, I have yet to go over 60% of RAM usage, and if I ever got board of the TF3D, I could just disable it, and use my old SPB stuff. Still, this phone executes programs faster, I hear a lot better with the fixes they have release recently, and the overall feel of the phone fits my lifestyle way better then the Mogul has ever did!