View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 10:15 PM
BodyByNotte
Lurker

BodyByNotte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
The only problem you have is telesales does not have the phone for order yet, so it will be a little, now why they would not give you a break something is wrong with that, a week? comeon how about some common sense and courtesy. I back you up that they should have given that to you.

Quick Update: I have my phone IN HAND!!! Called Retentions and she said no problem to adjusting my date. She also applied the $70 credit to my account for renewing. Then I had to drive to about 3 different Best Buys because the first 2 said they had one and would hold it and then didn't hold it. The East Brunswick Best Buy on Rt 18 in NJ had 4 of them...only 3 now since I got mine. Andy is the Best Buy Mobile Manager there. One of the things I found out when I was there is I could have saved myself alot of headache earlier. According to Andy and the way the register rung up the phone, Best Buy doesn't care if Sprint says you're eligible for the full $150 off the phone or if you're only eligible for the $75 rebate. As long as it says you are eligible for a rebate, Best Buy's registers ring you up at the discounted Best Buy price. So if you're under the 22 months but still eligible through Sprint for the $75 rebate, you shouldn't have any worries at Best Buy. I got my phone for $239 + tax after the rebates and the 20% off RewardZone Coupon. Also picked myself up some screen protectors and a 4gb card.