ls3mach
Regular 'Geeker

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
The OEM Touch Pro case is a total piece of garbage. I put some magnets up to my Touch Pro, including the strong one in the OEM Touch case. Right up to the side of the Touch Pro, the magnet was even sticking to the phone. But it never even once powered up the Touch Pro. I even put a powerful old HDD magnet up to it and it didn't power it up.

So the decision by HTC to use velcro was completely a cost savings decision. The bottom of the case is almost completely open, with a pretty bizarre elastic pattern. I would guess they made it that way to accomodate other phones.

This case is barely protective and feels so cheap. Makes the old Touch case feel luxurious. Will be hunting for a better third party case. Just wanted others know that getting a case with magnet closure won't pose a problem.

-Ed
Did your Motorolla RAZR come with a case? I thought not. Stop *****ing, you bought a phone, not a luxury sedan. Buy a case from somewhere else like the rest of the phone users or make due with what the gave you. Geeze, next people are going to say the headphones suck or hey the box it came is looks like crap.