View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 11:07 AM
gordec
N00b

gordec is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

Heating issue: Was on the phone for 1 hr today. It got warm for sure, but subjective not to the point of hot like the Diamond is capable of. But that being said, sometimes the Diamond doesn't get that hot either over long calls. I really can't say for sure if there is a difference. I guess if someone take the phone apart and see if there is a heating plate there is the best way to find out.

Responsiveness: The Pro is definitely more responsive than the Diamond I used with Sprint stock rom. They must tweaked it.

Keyboard: The keyboard is just awesome. The 5 row qwerty is just so convenient. For some reason I can't find the option to force keyboard backlight to stay on.

Size and Weight: I returned my Diamond so I can't post comparison, but Pro is definitely thicker and slightly longer. The width is almost the same. I put it next to this Bestbuy rep's Treo Centro and they are almost the same size in all dimensions.

Memory: it comes with 1 GB card for those who care. I need to get a 8 gig card or something.