View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:12 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
[quote="Shadoh"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by vclawson
Can we get instructions on what we are supposed to do with these files? Either on an existing phone or with the unified kitchen. Can we just put the files into a folder under the OEM directory? Can this fix be done without reflashing?
See the EDIT to the 1st post

So you have to be able to work with a kitchen file and no we cant use this fix without reflashing? Is there a way for us folks to do this without reflashing or rebuilding a rom? Can the changes be done manually without the need for all that?
as stated in colonels reply, i am working on a CAB file you guys can install so you dont need to reflash, but i need time to test it. All of my test materials (phone, BT laptop, BT headsets) are all at work, and i took a few days off for finals. I will edit and add the cab file to the 1st post when its ready. In the meantime sit tight,

in regards to updating the kitchen, that is not my department, keep in mind however, with Helmi_c hard at work on a new kitchen for us, updating it may be a mute point, and anyone cooking a ROM has the knowledge to just patch it up.

+++++

widcomm is like 8 megs and seems to be "glitchy" since its hacked in. It does sound phenomenal though ><