View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Control Pad Idea...

From the looks of screenshots and Youtube vids and stuff, I realize that the Diamond and Touch Pro's "hardware buttons" (call, end, etc.) and control pad are actually sensors.

So that means we can edit them if we have enough programming skills, right?

I was wondering if we can find a way to make the control pad recognize diagonal input. For example, we can edit it so that if one touches the upper-right portion of the circle, then it would make the Diamond/Touch Pro do an upper-right movement.

It would be the ideal tweak for emulators, and it would eliminate the need for a bluetooth joystick.

I don't have a Diamond or a Touch Pro so I can't test anything that's put out unfortunately... (but I will get a Touch Pro on Nov 13th when it comes out for Alltel ).

What do you guys think? Can we do it?