View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:26 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Stock Rom Get It Here

the files you guys need are epst2.epst the alltel connection.xml file and the proxml with the alltel connection settings if you guys are using a rom that is built off of just replacing the oemdrivers package you should already have all of these ... I may be wrong but I think that your problems may be based off of the fact that you do not have the alltel radio to qpst and technically you do not have all of the ROM