View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:07 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Stock Rom Get It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
quick fix download wordies dump make the SYS and OEM Packages and get the files you need from there
I attempted this, but couldnt get the right setting to get the dump. not sure what i was doing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy11481 View Post
cool i hope this works it is just a pain in the @55 to have to set everthing up for roaming the icons annoying too. are you going to make a custom diamond rom from the alltel base? just curious because i cannot remove the programs from the quick list
yes i will get a custom going for alltel users. just like i did for the vogue. question for you, is your weather working? for some reason, i have data and everything, but weather says i have no connection.