View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:32 AM
jon-e-jam
Lurker

jon-e-jam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Held & Played W/ The At&t Fuze Version Today In The Store!!!

The AT&T rep said that he still has NOT received any real docs stating the release of the Touch Pro. However he got his demo version 2weeks ago and let me play w/ it. I gotta say that its smaller then my Verizon XV6800. the keyborad bottons are smaller and a lil bit flatter and not bubblely like the XV6800. I used the Opera browser and the screen looks like in defaults to 640x480 and the page appears tiny, I found that I had to keep on zooming in w/ the wheel everytime a page would load up. Also a 2yr contract w/ AT&T will run about 150.00 w/ unlimited data and voice package. The U-verse web remote page still DOESN'T load up correctly and I was unable to set my recordings for my DVR to record T.V. shows. AS aT&T is advertizing that if you own a AT&TY phone u will have the option to record T.V. shows from your phone are NOT fully true still the WM type phones are still not working...I think that AT&T still need to set up the page for mobile browsering to work on are phones. BUT THE DEVICE LOOKS SMOKE'N HOT. also NO headset jack. Still gotta go thur the USB plug convertor.