View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 AM
nttdemented
Regular 'Geeker

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Juicy's ROM, Sprint and me?

It has been said before, Sprint TV, Sprint Navi, Picture Mail and Music Store can all be added to custom ROMs, just do some searching. One page back someone already put up the links, just follow the signs.

I've had my Sprint Diamond for about 3 weeks now and it spent about 2 days on the stock ROM when I decided to try Juicy's ROM JUST because I always liked the stock HTC minimal and AWESOME black/white/gray theme since I first saw vids and pics of the Diamond and Raphael back in april. And then I saw all the great benefits it seemed to have over the Sprint stock ROM. Just for kicks I backed everything up and went back to stock for one day to compare and I started getting pissed off at my phone, music paused every now and then, the earpiece volume was to low, battery life SUCKED (without reg tweaks wich are already done with the Juicy ROMs), the neon Sprint theme makes me sick to my stomach and the performance seemed like a sputtering 4 banger while Juicy's feels more like a turbo charged boxer engine or at least a small block V8, it still sputters every now and then if you try hard enough. The absolute ONLY gripe I have about the Juicy ROMs is that the libgles_cm.dll driver for 3D accelerated games is broken, all accelerated versions of games give a white screen and no vid output. Hopefully will get fixed soon so that I can show of some Call of Duty 2 to my co-workers.

And now that the Verizon Radio has been ported to work on all CDMA Diamonds its EVEN BETTER!!! So stop waiting around, do your research, unlock your Diamonds potential with an HSPL unlock, flash Juicy's latest 2.5 ROM and the VZW Radio and do yourself a favor and squeeze every penny of the $250+ you just spent on your new toy.

Last edited by nttdemented; 10-24-2008 at 12:51 AM.