View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:50 PM
athlet1c
Kind of a BIG Deal

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Diamond Complaints

Just a suggestion to Diamond users.

I am on the CDMA Sprint diamond. I contacted Tech support to log a compliant with my current unit. I was curious to see if the complaints had been rolling in regarding the Heating and Battery issues.

I spoke with a Rep who stated he did not see any compliants on file as of yet. He proceeded to use a diamond for ten minutes and noticed the unit became HOt immediately with moderate internet usuage.

He said he will write a ticket and submit it to Engineers which usually takes 24 hours , which we know with sprint means 24 days.

I suggest if any if not all have issues please report these ASAP , so they can not play ignorant when the Touch Pro comes out. We know many are using this device as a hold out until then, but the complain is legit. It will also expedite immediate response on a fix , and hopefully it will not linger as the Mogul issues did.

Becuase i ordered my unit on line i will be sending for a return kit mid next week to help speed up the return for the Touch Pro. the shipping can take 2 to 3 business days each way.
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below

Last edited by athlet1c; 10-23-2008 at 11:11 PM.