View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:45 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
The curves are what the issues are good back view of the pic though, Allows me to explain better, If you view that a image and compare it to the other image HTC provides on the website the curves are off by mm's which is the pain but HTC sent a email requesting more information on the accessory IDEA so I wonder what they may do.
YAY! Does IDEA stand for anything, or it just idea?

So does that mean HTC is considering designing a Diamond style Pro battery cover? If so, could you PLEASE do everything in your power to approve the idea? Or promote it to your boss by saying something like 'It will help their marketing because it is unique and stylish'

The information you are posting is music to my ears! Thanks again