View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:58 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: MMS on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_cruz View Post
I personally dont like the fact that my messages are stored on a public server. Those are personal. I dont want some hacker to get into my account and look at pictures of my family. Sprint had a flaw in the past that would allow you to get right into anyones picturemail account if you knew their phone number without a password. Google it.. With a bit of time and some leet skilz just about anyone could do it nowadays. I have found a few flaws in the system so far. I know the MMS process, I write MMS and SMS apps at work. We take the image and send it out over a GSM modem card. It then goes to our carrier and the goes through an MMS gateway. IDK.. I just wish sprint would stop trying to re-invent the wheel on so many levels. I understand thats part of progression and creativity, but they just suck at it. They need to start listening to customers needs.
as a customer, I like the fact that my pics are stored on a server. If I lose my phone or hard reset it, all messages are gone. The fact that someone sent me a message and sprint backed it up for me, i kind of like it. i'm not worried about someone hacking into my account. I honestly don't think this would ever happen to me, or anyone. The only bad thing is if you have someones phone, you can go on to the website then click forgot password, it will then send the password to the device. if you have someones device you have someones password to there picmail until they change it.