View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
I know that you said that the rounded edges will prevent the use of the GSM battery cover on this phone but I also read that you would give it a once over did you get a chance to look at that? I really like the look of the GSM battery than the plain silver one we will be getting do you think that it would take a lot to be able to use that cover instead of the silver one.

I might be making a fuss over something so simple but the GSM cover looks great.
He had mentioned that he's trying out a "custom" one (w/ the use of a dremel) to see if it would work. No report back yet on how it went.

Just in case anybody on here wasn't aware, there's an advanced search feature you can use, where you can click on a username and click on a link that says "Find all posts by username." For those of you that don't want to read through the entire thread with all the questions, just click on Critical's username and look for all his posts specifically...that way, you can read all the things he's discussed/updated without having to go through the entire thread and knowing exactly what updates he has given.
This post has been thanked 8 times.