View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Red face Re: i got a 30 day extented extension to return my diamond

im on my third diamond and sprint still has not sent me my return kits. heres the good part, got my bill its 1,500$. went nutz, called sprint told them im done with sprint drop all my acc. now. got higher up for me and asked how can we keep you? said i want the pro plus i want my mir for the diamond taken off bill w/o sending anything in and waiting. no problem, done. i want acc. creditted for other two phones, done. im out of the 30 days and still getting the pro for even swap. not bad. for once the took care of me. told them i wanted the pro because of the heat issues with diamond. just got another e mail stating all my credits plus the pro will be sent to me on nov. third. im happy again.