View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Raging Idiot
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

I've said it before, but feel it can't be said enough, that the Mogul (perhaps Touch as well) should have been recalled.
Too many issues inherent to the device itself which have not been addressed, and any one of those issues are grounds for a recall.
It only makes good business sense for the phone companies to not recall the product if a majority of people can tolerate the problems or be led into believing that they (individual customer) somehow actually CAUSED the problems. "Ex: did you drop it, did you put any programs on it, did you have it out in the sun." Folks, these white spots on the screen are not caused from melanoma.
It is up to the individual to force a recall on their individual phone.

I'm getting nauseous from reading this thread which apparently is not being moderated..only me and maybe one or two others are addressing the question from criticalaudio while just about everyone else is whining about the "when/how much/contract details/garbage/etc" which mostly has already been answered a number of times. I'd suggest deleting everything but the people replying to criticalaudio's inquiry.

I'm also getting more suspicious on these due dates. I've been right every single time on predicting delays, not a hard thing to do once you realize the odds and have experience from past estimations.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 10-23-2008 at 02:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.