View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:02 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: i got a 30 day extented extension to return my diamond

Actually the email address dan@sprint.com is checked and answered by the public relations department for Sprint. I got an email reply from one of their agents a few months back when I sent an email to that address.

Also, I got an email from my Sprint rep (corporate) today and all it said was:

November 2nd is the expected release of the touch pro!!! Let me know if you need any of them.

He was dead on for the release date on the 800w and the Diamond, so I expect this one to also be correct.