View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

i have the simply everything plan with my diamond and my internet sharing works just fine without the phone as a modem add on. The custom roms for these phones has a registry edit that allows you to use the internet sharing without paying for that phone as a modem add on. Don't waste your money on the feature dude. Thats just sprint's way of trying to nickel and dime you. Everything plan should mean "unlimited EVERYTHING" not just unlimited browsing on your phone but tethering and all. Just get the simply everything plan and you are good to go. Unless what you are doing is still cheaper. Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by deonff View Post
Hello, I'm not sure how it works with your company, but with our EVP there's a 15% discount on the monthly services (the plans). This might be worth it if everything is going to be the same as far as equipment discounts. I was able to pre-order the Pro and get all my monthly services and the equipment protection plan for $97 a month, total.

I wanted the Simply Everything plan, but they wouldn't let me include the Phone as Modem feature with it, so the workaround was the Talk Only, Pro Data Pack and the Phone As Modem plans, plus the EP all for less than what I was going to pay for the Simply Everything Plan, plus I was still going to have to pay for PAM and TEP separate from Simply Everything.

I think this is the benefit of EVP. I hope it helps.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division