View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:20 PM
deonff
Lurker

deonff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman146 View Post
My company has the EVP program, do you think its worth pre-ordering the pro through them or wait til its out in the store where I can just go and pick it up.

Besides I called them and they are'nt giving me any other discount than what I would get if I were to call Sprint directly. ($75 off since I am only 1 year into my contract).
Hello, I'm not sure how it works with your company, but with our EVP there's a 15% discount on the monthly services (the plans). This might be worth it if everything is going to be the same as far as equipment discounts. I was able to pre-order the Pro and get all my monthly services and the equipment protection plan for $97 a month, total.

I wanted the Simply Everything plan, but they wouldn't let me include the Phone as Modem feature with it, so the workaround was the Talk Only, Pro Data Pack and the Phone As Modem plans, plus the EP all for less than what I was going to pay for the Simply Everything Plan, plus I was still going to have to pay for PAM and TEP separate from Simply Everything.

I think this is the benefit of EVP. I hope it helps.