View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
Due to FCC approved the phone without the heat shield sprint not HTC is held reliable for it. They dont have to do a recall of any type on the phone, Now here is what sprint and HTC are expecting. With the Pro release they already suspect a large majority of diamonds to be returned or exchanged. If the marjority hits a certain amount and from what is explained to me the part will be added.
Thank you for the info! Another question you might not even be able to answer is simply why in the h*ll did Sprint even release the Diamond with internal memory instead of using an SD slot so we can upgrade? It just seems like someone in Sprint had a retarded moment. Maybe there was a logical reason that you are aware of...although I can't fathom one myself. The Diamond would be perfect if not for that very HUGE flaw..IMHO.

Last edited by aceracer24; 10-23-2008 at 12:16 PM.