View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Stock Rom Get It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
any real reason of why you decompile the rom, that OEMAPPS is located in the SYS folder? Not an issue just curious.
when i dumped the raw files w0rdie send me i got sys and oem in separate folders

the way our kitchen base is designed, the oem held the drivers.

the way the alltell rom was the xip had drivers embedded.

so we franken rom'd it. swapped in our xip and tossed in drivers into the oem. thats why it wasnt booting. it was lacking drivers when i cooked it initially because the xip was ours and i was using alltel sys and oem base. and there was no drivers in it at all. no drivers = no boot.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!