View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Re: wow, Touchpal costs money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
I don't get the add my word thing either? Can someone explain how it works and if there is a way to edit the added words. I've hit it by mistake a couple of times. Don't know what that did?
under your \windows folder there is a file with a blue icon caled eT9MyWords. click it and it will show you your added words. you can edit/modify/add them there...

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.