View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:20 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman146 View Post
How realistic is it that best buy will have the pro on the 26th? If this is true then I wont sign up for EVP. The nearest best buy to me is 75 miles away, should I plan to make that drive on the 26th. I dont care how much it costs.
make sure you call before you go. Some best buys sell sprint and some sell tmobile, but not both. I just called, and the nearest one that sells sprint is like 40 miles away.