View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:57 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Truth" View Post
zAnd Critical is back in the building ! ! Ok, I read the rules. Sorry no wasted posts ! One question, if you are repairing those Pro's that were retrieved after being shipped. How will the thousands of Best Buy stores have these in stock by Oct 26? Has HTC Corp begin production with the fixes in order to meet this Best Buy demand ? Defected from Sprint users Forum. U guys got the info here Any one can answer that may have this info?..
From my understanding, none of them were shipped at all. They caught the phones prior to being shipped (which is why they aren't considered recalled).
Someone correct me if I'm wrong or I misunderstood.

Also, like I had mentioned above, I believe they're shooting to be finished with everything by Thursday because I remember criticalaudioinc saying that they'll have a 4 day weekend after every unit that they are working on is fixed (again from my understanding, there are other workers and other facilities involved in applying the fixes).
This post has been thanked 1 times.