View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticalaudioinc View Post
You did it all in most baffle might have to add his post again but Im sure he wont mind at all but other then that you did great many thanks!!!!!!
Basically, I have verified that he is who he says he is. He does indeed work for the company he says he works for, and they do appear to be contracted by HTC for this type of work. Obviously I cannot verify what he is saying about the Touch Pro is true, but I am saying that he has provided me with contact information and proven he is who he says he is, which is why I am trusting what he is saying.

[edit]
Why was the old thread DELETED? I can understand it being locked, but there was no reason to remove all traces of it!

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 9 times.