View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:55 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wow, Touchpal costs money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im one of the few that love the stock qwerty keyboard. im amused easily, that being said "qwerty" is my fav. word to type.(all letters in order)
yeah i'm falling in love with it... just cant figure out the 'add my word' thing with the + (plus) sign... whenever i press the + nothing happens (although i know it will still add new words if you just enter a space after the newly added word.)

Best... Member... Ever...