View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:30 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Is anyone here with a Telus Diamond and running a Juicy ROM. I want to add a Call History tab in TF3D. I know a how to was posted on the original Juicy thread, but it has recently been removed (Thread too Large).

The method used for Sprint Diamonds, didn't work for me. All it did was freeze the clock at 0:0

If anyone remembers do to do it, please post,

Thanks